Sunday 3 July 2011

Sunday.

Had a great time with all the loved ones. Anyways, ain't gonna talk about that, instead I feel like talking about the movie 'Aku Masih Dara'. It is a good movie and yes, that movie gives such a big impact on me. And thousands of questions popped out in my brain while watching it. Am I good enough? I don't know. Am I good enough to even be in Heaven? I don't know. Am I good enough for Him to forgive me? I don't know. Thousands, even millions of unanswered questions. However, I am still happy for myself because I managed to change and be a better person than before. I really thank Him for guiding me to the right path, and opened up my heart to be this way right now. And I really thank Him for giving me a chance to live as a whole new person.

On the other hand, my mom. She is the one who stands by my side all the time through ups and downs. She is the one who loves me the most and I'm really sure about that. She cheers me up when I feel like collapsing, she puts a huge smile on my face anytime anywhere, she quarrels with me over something really funny and we always end up laughing, SHE LIGHTS UP MY DAYS.

And I really love her for every single thing either huge or lil tiny ones that she's been doing for me ever since I was born. I know she'll definitely come across this post, ehehe and Mama, I love you! Muahmuah hehehehheheh. ( nanti adik puteri buatkan untuk mama ye? ) hahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment