Saturday 2 July 2011

Siblings.

Looking at people laughing, having fun with their loved ones really touches my heart. No, I ain't talking about couple or nything. I'm talking about siblings. It was so good last time that we gathered together, wrestled together, laughed together, shared our Maggi. and now things have really changed and I do miss all those moments. I feel like having an adopted brother or sister, simply because I wanna feel the feeling of having real siblings. To have someone to talk to when you're in deep shit, to have someone you can rely on when someone threatens to punch your face, to have someone you can laugh with when you're feeling so down, to have someone who supports each and every single thing you're doing and most important, to have someone who always prays for you. But unfortunately, I don't have that kind of siblings in my life. May sound pathetic, but only this blog who listens to me consistently. But I believe no matter how hard is my situation, Allah is always with me. He is definitely listening right now cos He listens all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment