Friday 8 July 2011

Friday.

Today's Friday, and tomorrow's Saturday meaning I have driving lesson tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. I am really excited despite the fact that it sometimes creeps the hell outta me. Anyways, skipped school yesterday and today and not to mention, I feel great skipping classes cos it is one of my favorite hobbies evah. I'd rather stay at home and study than going to school and get distracted all the time. ew yucks not cool. Just finished the whole chapter of Chemical Bonds and Electrochemistry and I feel extra great and I am now enjoying Closer on channel 413. Feels gooood and ohh, I have so many 'ands' in all my sentences. and I dont know why. I'm trying to figure it out, but blegh. I love skipping school cos it makes me the happiest girl in the universe as I get to wake up late and study the whole day and fool around with my mom and enjoy each and every sec. I dont know why am I typing all these, I guess just to let my anger off. YOU KNOW WHY? cos of that lousy lil man. heh. Okay, ain't gonna waste my time talking about that ungrateful, snobbish, arrogant creature.

Okay, that's it for now <3 Have a blessed Friday, peeps. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment