Saturday 18 June 2011

Time passes so fast.

I don't know why, but I'm missing my primary school. Growing up is fun, but despite the fact that you've to go through tougher situations from day to day isn't fun at all. Primary was so fun because all I had on my mind was to have fun and to play paper boats everyday. It was incredibly awesome. Yes, there were also times where you wish you were 17 years old cos you used to think that being a 17 year old girl is much better than being a primary kid. & right now, I'm typing here as a 17 year old girl, and being one isn't as easy as I thought it was last time. Right this moment, I can't wait to end my SPM as soon as possible and start a new life in the uni. But, I've a good feeling that sooner or later, I'll be saying that I wish I never grew up that fast. I still remember when I was a kid, I used to ask my mom about school, friends and bla bla bla. I've found all the answers to all my questions and how I wish I could go back to that moment and I'd like to change the question to, 'can I stay this young forever?' But obviously, there's no such thing as going back to the past cos past will remain the past forever, right?

Sighhh. Time passes so fast. & in 5 months time, I'll be sitting for my SPM and in 6 more months, I'll be starting my new life in the university. And who knows, in 7 years time, I'll be having 3 kids already? D:

No comments:

Post a Comment