Sunday 19 June 2011

Papa's Day

Yes, it's Father's day today. It's going to take ages if I really want to talk about my dad, cos he's awesome. He converted into Muslim and married with my mom, another awesome creature. Back to my dad, he's an awesome and great and cool and open-minded and extra ordinary dad! I'm really lucky to have someone like him in my life. It's like having a wing-less angel in my life. He spends most of his time with us, and I believe he'd do anything just for his family. M.Nawawi Abdullah is a real superman. I'd die without him, I'd collapse without his love. I know he won't come across this post, but I do know, God listens to all these. And one thing I'm gonna wish for now, I want my dad, my mom and I to be together forever cos this trio can do anything without any rules in our lives.

Last but not least, Happy Father's Day, papa! WE love you to the bits!



No comments:

Post a Comment