Friday 17 June 2011

Cakes.

Craving for cakes. I dont know what kind of cake am I craving for, but it's definitely a cake. hehh hehhh. Hmm, school has been great lately despite the fact that I'm sitting with the guys.

Talking about friends, I've no idea whether is there really a true friend or it's just something that people always talk about without knowing that it doesn't even exist. Friends come and go, friends do shits and leave us with those shits they've done, friends are around only in certain situations but definitely not in the gloomy or sad kind of situation. I don't know what am I talking about right now, but one thing for sure, I definitely have learned that putting your trust on someone isn't worth it at all.

I have a best friend. & she's my mom. This might sound cliche or lame or whatever people always say, but to me, having your mother as your best friend is a bless. It's like having someone you can rely on and talk to and joke around with all the time. I love her to the max. Yes, I don't have a boyfriend yet, but even if I have a boyfriend sooner or later, she'll always be the first in my heart. Always. InsyaAllah :)

xoxo have a blessed friday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment